Software Engineer, Drivers/ Runtime (Linux)
Here is our Story
Who we are
Kinara is a Bay Area-based venture backed company. Our architecture is based on research done at Stanford University by Rehan Hameed and Wajahat Qadeer under the guidance of legendary Prof. Mark Horowitz (http://www-vlsi.stanford.edu/~horowitz/) and Prof. Christos Kozyrakis (http://csl.stanford.edu/~christos/).
What we do
Our game-changing AI solutions revolutionize what people and businesses can achieve. Ara inference processors combined with our SDK deliver unrivaled deep learning performance at the edge to accelerate and optimize real-time decision making where every millisecond is critical, and power efficiency is a must. Kinara solutions embed high-performance AI into edge devices to create a smarter, safer, and more enjoyable world. Edge AI is on the brink of a boom, and Kinara is looking forward to playing a significant role in it.
This is what you are responsible for
- Architect and develop drivers for a neural network processor
- Bring up and test drivers on FPGA and ASIC
- Experience in embedded systems
- Analyze performance and tune drivers
- Work with customers, SW, HW and marketing teams to define features
Preferred qualifications but not necessary
- Experience in Linux driver development for graphics, video, storage and peripheral controllers
- Proficient in Linux OS internals, C, C++, data structures and Operating Systems
- Extensive experience in build, test, package and release flows and automation
- Experienced at bring-up and debug of hardware (FPGA or ASIC) in lab
- BTech/MTech with 4+ years of experience in software development
We at Kinara have an environment that fosters innovation. Our team has technology experts who understand the big picture and mentors who coach passionate professionals to work on the most exciting challenges. We share responsibilities in everything we do, where every point of view is valued. Join us!
Now tell us your story. We are looking forward to reviewing your application.
Make your mark!