Sr Systems and Applications Manager
Here is our Story
Who we are
Kinara is a Bay Area-based venture backed company. Our architecture is based on research done at Stanford University by Rehan Hameed and Wajahat Qadeer under the guidance of legendary Prof. Mark Horowitz (http://www-vlsi.stanford.edu/~horowitz/) and Prof. Christos Kozyrakis (http://csl.stanford.edu/~christos/).
What we do
Our game-changing AI solutions revolutionize what people and businesses can achieve. Ara inference processors combined with our SDK deliver unrivaled deep learning performance at the edge to accelerate and optimize real-time decision making where every millisecond is critical, and power efficiency is a must. Kinara solutions embed high-performance AI into edge devices to create a smarter, safer, and more enjoyable world. Edge AI is on the brink of a boom, and Kinara is looking forward to playing a significant role in it.
This is what you are responsible for
- Work closely with customers to support and enable embedded application development
- Develop software applications to demonstrate Deep Learning use cases primarily in vision analytics workloads
- Create application notes and other documentation on software tool flows
- Performance and Power measurement and analysis of Embedded AI systems
- Create communication plan and processes to effectively prioritize customers, issues and features
- Demonstrated ability to support customers
- Customer first attitude, track record of root-cause analysis and fixing a problem for good
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electronics plus 5+ years of experience
- Experience in building embedded software applications
- Experience programming in Python, C, C++
- Experience in vision frameworks like OpenCV, gstreamer, OpenCL etc.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
Preferred qualifications but not necessary
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Experience with video/multimedia/image processing software development
- Exposure to Neural Networks, AI/ML/DL models, training, frameworks like TensorFlow, Caffe, PyTorch
- Experience with Driver development in Linux, MacOS or Windows platforms
- Experience at debug of hardware
- Ability to work both independently and in highly collaborative team environments
We at Kinara have an environment that fosters innovation. Our team has technology experts who understand the big picture and mentors who coach passionate professionals to work on the most exciting challenges. We share responsibilities in everything we do, where every point of view is valued. Join us!
Now tell us your story. We are looking forward to reviewing your application.
Make your mark!