Engineer, ASIC Verification
Here is our Story
Who we are
Kinara is a Bay Area-based venture backed company. Our architecture is based on research done at Stanford University by Rehan Hameed and Wajahat Qadeer under the guidance of legendary Prof. Mark Horowitz (http://www-vlsi.stanford.edu/~horowitz/) and Prof. Christos Kozyrakis (http://csl.stanford.edu/~christos/).
What we do
Our game-changing AI solutions revolutionize what people and businesses can achieve. Ara inference processors combined with our SDK deliver unrivaled deep learning performance at the edge to accelerate and optimize real-time decision making where every millisecond is critical, and power efficiency is a must. Kinara solutions embed high-performance AI into edge devices to create a smarter, safer, and more enjoyable world. Edge AI is on the brink of a boom, and Kinara is looking forward to playing a significant role in it.
This is what you are responsible for
- Develop verification environments for modules, subsystems, top level and FPGA
- Build models, checkers and random test frameworks using SystemVerilog and UVM
- Participate in Low power analysis (UPF), power estimation, C modeling
- Perform lint, CDC, code coverage, functional coverage
- Formal verification of modules using SVA assertions
Preferred qualifications but not necessary
- Experience in verifying complex subsystems and ASICs
- Experience with building scalable verification environments from scratch
- Proficient at Verilog, UVM, EDA tools, scripting, automation, build, regression systems etc.
- Exposure to FPGA emulation platforms, silicon bringup, board debug
- BTech/MTech in EE/CS with any level of experience
We at Kinara have an environment that fosters innovation. Our team has technology experts who understand the big picture and mentors who coach passionate professionals to work on the most exciting challenges. We share responsibilities in everything we do, where every point of view is valued. Join us!
Now tell us your story. We are looking forward to reviewing your application.
Make your mark!