Field Application Engineer
Here is our Story
Who we are
Kinara is a Bay Area-based venture backed company. Our architecture is based on research done at Stanford University by Rehan Hameed and Wajahat Qadeer under the guidance of legendary Prof. Mark Horowitz (http://www-vlsi.stanford.edu/~horowitz/) and Prof. Christos Kozyrakis (http://csl.stanford.edu/~christos/).
What we do
Our game-changing AI solutions revolutionize what people and businesses can achieve. Ara inference processors combined with our SDK deliver unrivaled deep learning performance at the edge to accelerate and optimize real-time decision making where every millisecond is critical, and power efficiency is a must. Kinara solutions embed high-performance AI into edge devices to create a smarter, safer, and more enjoyable world. Edge AI is on the brink of a boom, and Kinara is looking forward to playing a significant role in it.
About the Role
As a Field Application Engineer, you will have to collaborate with development, customer, and sales. Your goal is to generate technical solutions and successfully implement them for the customer. You will use the existing products and concepts to develop customer system solutions.
This is what you are responsible for
- Work on the latest and most innovative Edge AI technologies and products from Kinara.
- Work closely with the customer and partners in understanding the customer needs and participate in defining the features for Kinara products.
- Provide internal and customer training to use the Kinara products.
- Answer incoming questions about the Kinara products and their capabilities and provide demos, testing, and debugging customer applications.
- Demonstrating Kinara products, understanding customer problems and feasibility, and working on implementation choices
- Developing demos showcasing the Kinara products and participating in symposiums.
- Installing and training customers on SDK and Kinara HW products.
- Preparing reference design and development systems for the customer, reviewing customer-facing materials and releases.
- Supporting customers in learning the development environment.
- Technical mediation between customers and Engineering teams, answering customer questions.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, or related field.
- A solid understanding of embedded software and Linux.
- Good reading and writing proficiency.
Preferred qualifications but not necessary
- A solid understanding of AI networks and frameworks like TensorFlow, Pytorch, Caffe, and ONNX.
- Experience in camera systems, image processing or computer vision, or both.
What you will gain
You will gain exposure to various computer vision NW models, work closely with customers, and get experience in deep learning applications.
We at Kinara have an environment that fosters innovation. Our team has technology experts who understand the big picture and mentors who coach passionate professionals to work on the most exciting challenges. We share responsibilities in everything we do, where every point of view is valued. Join us!
Now tell us your story. We are looking forward to reviewing your application.
Make your mark!