Here is our Story
Who we are
Kinara is a Bay Area-based venture backed company. Our architecture is based on research done at Stanford University by Rehan Hameed and Wajahat Qadeer under the guidance of legendary Prof. Mark Horowitz (http://www-vlsi.stanford.edu/~horowitz/) and Prof. Christos Kozyrakis (http://csl.stanford.edu/~christos/).
What we do
Our game-changing AI solutions revolutionize what people and businesses can achieve. Ara inference processors combined with our SDK deliver unrivaled deep learning performance at the edge to accelerate and optimize real-time decision making where every millisecond is critical, and power efficiency is a must. Kinara solutions embed high-performance AI into edge devices to create a smarter, safer, and more enjoyable world. Edge AI is on the brink of a boom, and Kinara is looking forward to playing a significant role in it.
About the Role
As an HW engineer, you are responsible for board design, verification of a hardware product, working closely with other functional teams during development, and working with vendors and agencies during product development.
This is what you are responsible for
- New Digital Circuit/board design, debugging/verification of a hardware product.
- New/alternate component selection and qualification during product design.
- Work with component engineering, PCB layout, and mechanical teams during the product’s development phase and ensure they meet the design standards.
- Work with prototype vendors in developing protos and designing the product for manufacturability.
- Understand various Agency certification requirements (FCC/CE/UL etc.) and support the teams in getting the product agency certified.
- Leverage EMI/EMC concepts to debug issues, if any, and support Agency certification by providing required design artifacts.
- Work with ASIC hardware and S/W teams on a need basis during the product’s development phase.
- Participate in design reviews during various phases of product development.
- Should take up overall responsibility of the product from design to mass production.
- BTech/MTech in EE/ECE with any level of experience.
- Basic understanding of C programming language.
- Have a deep understanding of HW design flow, including architecture, design, verification, prototyping, timing analysis, and characterization.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
Preferred qualifications but not necessary
- Demonstrate ability to support customers.
- Experience in developing products for the AI domain.
What you will gain
You will get an opportunity to work on AI system products/solution design and development and work closely with the customer in providing a solution.
We at Kinara have an environment that fosters innovation. Our team has technology experts who understand the big picture and mentors who coach passionate professionals to work on the most exciting challenges. We share responsibilities in everything we do, where every point of view is valued. Join us!
Now tell us your story. We are looking forward to reviewing your application.
Make your mark!