Software Engineer, AI Stack
Here is our Story
Who we are
Kinara is a Bay Area-based venture backed company. Our architecture is based on research done at Stanford University by Rehan Hameed and Wajahat Qadeer under the guidance of legendary Prof. Mark Horowitz (http://www-vlsi.stanford.edu/~horowitz/) and Prof. Christos Kozyrakis (http://csl.stanford.edu/~christos/).
What we do
Our game-changing AI solutions revolutionize what people and businesses can achieve. Ara inference processors combined with our SDK deliver unrivaled deep learning performance at the edge to accelerate and optimize real-time decision making where every millisecond is critical, and power efficiency is a must. Kinara solutions embed high-performance AI into edge devices to create a smarter, safer, and more enjoyable world. Edge AI is on the brink of a boom, and Kinara is looking forward to playing a significant role in it.
This is what you are responsible for
- Will be part of a highly talented global team developing neural network systems.
- Will have the opportunity to develop the application and system software for a cutting-edge AI silicon.
- Member of a software engineering team, you will design and implement compilers, translators for AI computing system
- Work closely with ASIC and hardware teams, propose architectural features and develop software for the system and build the highest perf/watt system
Preferred qualifications but not necessary
- Excellent knowledge of C/C++/Java, data structures and algorithms.
- Experience in neural network frameworks like TensorFlow, ONNX, Caffe, PyTorch etc. is a plus
- BTech/MTech with 4+ years of experience in software development
We at Kinara have an environment that fosters innovation. Our team has technology experts who understand the big picture and mentors who coach passionate professionals to work on the most exciting challenges. We share responsibilities in everything we do, where every point of view is valued. Join us!
Now tell us your story. We are looking forward to reviewing your application.
Make your mark!