Software Engineer, Automation
Here is our Story
Who we are
Kinara is a Bay Area-based venture backed company. Our architecture is based on research done at Stanford University by Rehan Hameed and Wajahat Qadeer under the guidance of legendary Prof. Mark Horowitz (http://www-vlsi.stanford.edu/~horowitz/) and Prof. Christos Kozyrakis (http://csl.stanford.edu/~christos/).
What we do
Our game-changing AI solutions revolutionize what people and businesses can achieve. Ara inference processors combined with our SDK deliver unrivaled deep learning performance at the edge to accelerate and optimize real-time decision making where every millisecond is critical, and power efficiency is a must. Kinara solutions embed high-performance AI into edge devices to create a smarter, safer, and more enjoyable world. Edge AI is on the brink of a boom, and Kinara is looking forward to playing a significant role in it.
This is what you are responsible for
- Architect, develop and deploy software development flows
- Setup SCM tools, Continuous integration tools, cluster software
- Write wrappers around commonly available open source and proprietary tools
- Setup and automate databases, servers, storage, software, tools, web servers and licenses
- Develop tools to monitor and manage various systems
Preferred qualifications but not necessary
- Experience with scalable software and hardware development infrastructure
- Extensive scripting and automation experience in Linux environments
- Extensive experience in build, test, package and release flows and automation
- BTech/MTech in EE/CS with any level of experience
We at Kinara have an environment that fosters innovation. Our team has technology experts who understand the big picture and mentors who coach passionate professionals to work on the most exciting challenges. We share responsibilities in everything we do, where every point of view is valued. Join us!
Now tell us your story. We are looking forward to reviewing your application.
Make your mark!